affirmation

Daily Attitude Adjuster by Dr Stan “Breakthrough” Harris!


Daily Attitude Adjuster - Dr. Stan “Breakthrough” Harris


Wow, what a great day to be alive.


I feel dynamite, I like me! I accept me!! I love me!!!


I'm going to have a super fantastic day today because;


I am too blessed to be depressed. I am too blessed to be stressed, too glad to be sad and I am too anointed to be disappointed.


Circumstances are aligning themselves in my favor.


I am healthy, physically fit, and intellectually equipped.


I have wisdom far beyond my years.


I am an extraordinary person with incredible abilities,which I will use to add value to other people lives


knowing that as I help others reach their dreams, I will automatically reach my own.


I anticipate meeting the person or group of people today who are willing to use their power, wealth, and influence to help me achieve my dreams.


All day long people will go out of their way to bless me.


Today I will add great value to someone's life;


I will show compassion to those in need,


I will give strength to the week, and inspiration to the weary.


Someone needs what I have to offer and I gladly make myself available!


I embrace abundance and it embraces me. I am abundant in every good way.


I am an abundance magnet. I like money and it likes me, it is attracted to me. It comes abundantly from many sources.


I use my money wisely, because it is also a tool to help those in need.


I may have been broke, busted, and disgusted, but now I declare that I am rich, growing, and overflowing!


I am experiencing great victories, supernatural turnarounds, and miraculous Break Through's in the midst of great impossibilities.


I am an over comer! If my Mountain can't be removed, I will develop and practice my Mounting climbing skills.


I may had experience a setbacks, but setbacks are only setups for comebacks.


Setbacks pave the way for comebacks. I'll make lemonade out of life's lemons, and if life knocks me down, I will fall on my back realizing,that as long as I can look up, I can get up!


I commit to paying for my dreams with preparation so that I won’t have to live with my nightmares of regret.


I do not procrastinate, because procrastination leads to devastation, it is the assassination of my destination, thus I will act now. I am a doer,I get results that last. I now release the champion that is inside of me.


I am the leader that many people are looking for.I choose to succeed today and everyday hereafter.


Watch out world, here I come!!!

Comments